Question
Posted by: Charmaine TO women only please help | 2003/02/14

TO women only please help

Dear Doc i need advice my boy and i have tried on numerous time to have sex but have failed we tried lots and lots of lubricant but with no success.The problem is that his penis is extremly HUGE
I am afraid that if i dont make love to him soon he is going to dump me PLEASE HELP.

If there is any women that had the same problem please give me advice! desperate

Vaginismus is present when the muscles that surround the vagina tighten in a strong, involuntary way that restricts the entrance of the vaginal canal, making it feel like a "wall that blocks the way in". This powerful contraction is a component of the body's stress response mechanism, a basic reaction that protects against any unwanted approach.
Women may have different reasons for not wanting vaginal penetration, ranging from religious inhibitions to cultural restrictions, from not knowing the body to fear of the unknown to sexual misconceptions... Past traumatic experiences such as rape, sexual abuse or witnessing a violent act may be other causes for Vaginismus.
Regardless of the specific cause, there are two common denominators uniting all women who suffer from Vaginismus: the inability to have vaginal penetration and the associated emotional stress. The level and severity, however, of each may vary from one woman to another, which explains the differences in symptomology.
The inability to have penetration may be either or all of the following:
· Inability to use tampons;
· Inability to have a pelvic exam;
· Inability to self-insert a finger or an applicator with medication;
· Inability to have intercourse;

The associated emotional stress may range from minimal apprehension that is easily overcome with explanations and reassurance, to severe panic and/or anxiety attacks. The latter will often be manifested by physical reactions such as reluctance to be touched, legs tightening together, excessive sweating, rapid heart beats and physically pushing away the person who is attempting the approach.
Vaginismus may affect different women in different ways, for example:
1. Able to have a pelvic exam and use tampons, but unable to have intercourse. Any attempt for intercourse is met with some anxiety.
2. Able to have a pelvic exam despite a great deal of pain and anxiety, yet unable to insert a tampon or have intercourse.
3. Able to have intercourse despite severe pain and distress, especially upon penetration.
4. Unable to have penetration of any kind. Any attempt is met with severe panic.
5. Resistant to any touch in the area, including the inner thighs and the pubic hair.
In other words, recognizing that Vaginismus comes in different colours should help women who suffer from it to feel knowledgeable about their condition and to seek the appropriate intervention.
Call SA Sexual Health Association for a referral near you 0860 100 262
Dr Elna Mc Intosh

3
Posted by: hammer | 2003/02/17

i know u said no men but, it is a mental thing, sub conciously u dont believe it can fit and are tensing up. get drunk and or get stoned, and once it has happened once the problem will go. you dont say if you are a virgin or not but I would think you are, the other thing you can do is pratice using substitutes, start off with something small and slowly progress to bigger and bigger till you have inserted some thing of approximately the same size, the bottom line is that you have to learn to relax and relax your viginal muscles, good luck,
hammer
If you want to chat about it mail me hammer23msa@hotmail.com

Reply to hammer
Posted by: buttercup | 2003/02/15

I agree with Julie no mans penis is bigger than a baby don't worry about that.

Reply to buttercup
Posted by: Julie | 2003/02/14

I can't believe that any mans penis can be too big for any vagina. If a woman can pass a baby through there, then surely .... I've never seen a penis bigger than a baby.

Reply to Julie