Question
Posted by: Helena of Troy | 2005/11/28

To : Why

I read your posting as to why some people are always given sh*t on this site and I think they should go the the HIV forum and learn from it.

Those people help each other through every day and it's amazing how they can still be so happy and have the energy to help others when they are so sick and they know their death is nearby.

Life is short, I wish people would rather try and help where they can then to spend their time going through postings to see who they can have a go at today.

But I guess this is the site for the, how did CS put it ?, people with a few nuts loose!

Well, of course, H of T, many of our readers and regulars have all their nuts quite tight enough, but do have one or other psychiatric problem needing advice. It's a few totally unpleasant folks who wander in here from time to time, who stir things up, and sadly, they have nothing that's curable --- they're just thoroughly horrible people, and there's no easy cure for that !

3
Posted by: ..... | 2005/11/29

the pot calling the kettles black....... LoL ......... well said buzz & cs.....

Reply to .....
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/28

So true. Kindness cost nothing and brings so much joy to self.

Have you turned over a new leaf HOT? If I'm not mistaken, I've seen some pretty unkind postings from you too. If I'm wrong, I apologise as I don't want to start an argument. The thought just made me laugh, one nut calling other nuts nutty!!!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Why | 2005/11/28

Thanks for you're reply Helen of Troy. It is actually sad and the people here always target the ones I think that don't deserev it. I think the best way is to just ignore these people and consentrate on the people who are really nice and are always there with encouraging advice. Have a nice day

Reply to Why