Question
Posted by: NLM | 2004/11/15

TO VAL

Thanks for your response to my posting---sorry for only answering now, but as stated in previous posting, i only go on the NET twice a day for about 15 minutes and therefore many postings i only read the day after.

At least i now know " from what angle you are coming from " and i do agree that self righteousness is a GREAT problem, but as Cybershrink rightly also said----if you apply more compassion, you will be so much more effective--- so Val, take it a bit more relaxing and i am looking forward to your next posting.

With your intelligence and insight, i'm sure your contributions are just going to be splendid. Have a nice Monday and also enjoy the rest of your week.

Oh, and let's not get into an "I am humbler than You!' competition, either !

2
Posted by: Val | 2004/11/16

Tx NLM and, as usual, nice barb, Doc.

Enid - you appear to be an intellectual dwarf and your use fo 3 syllable words is tremendously underwhelming. Maquerading as both Prof and Enid is ample proof of your two-digit IQ. You're living in a delusional world. Pontificate? Heh heh - that had me laughing my arse off for a long time.

PS Enid: Here a really bright suggestion: knock out your posting on Word first and spell-check it. You'll be surprised at many words you use are actually spelled differnelty to the way you spell 'em. Sorry if this seems daunting and difficult but read it again, slowly, and you will see it makes sense!

Reply to Val
Posted by: Enid | 2004/11/15

Well put NLM, I just hope your sincerity is conveyed to Val, and that she is not purely self gratified by the compliments showered upon her. There is no excuse for behaving superior just because she commands the Queen's English. Compassion, is the 13th Commandment, but Val has been coming across as a sanctimonious twit.We can all pontificate-Val Style-showing off our intelect, but this is not the place or FORUM, for it. Well put Cyber Shrink and Prof.Hopefully Val will take some humility from all this and be a better person for it.

Reply to Enid