Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/12

TO : VAL

You call the "advice" that you give "your take on things".

Your "take on things" have always only been rude and offensive.

Please stop attacking me in postings. I have NEVER done anything to you.

You have previously been advised to keep your uncalled for opinions to yourself !

If you cannot be friendly and helpful please rather just keep quiet or stop coming to this forum.

I thought of ignoring your remark because the only reason you are what you are and do what you do is to get a response from me..... Ja I suppose i should have ignored you.

Please leave me alone ? Find some other hobby please.

Makes, sense, CP MOm, well said, and now let's get back to that policy of ignoring ?
Val --- if you're only interested in being rude and hurting people --- return to your previous job as hijacker. But NLM has provided the perfect answer
And guys --- stick to one nick --- it's confusing enough as it is.

13
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/12

NLM - WELL SAID.

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: NLM | 2004/11/12

VAL, i just have that feeling that you are actually a great person. For some reason you seem to be very much pissed-off about something or someone and that causes you to " attack " people on this forum.

Would you mind if i made a suggestion? When you read a posting, before you answer, just for one second put yourself in that person's shoes and ask yourself : WHAT answer would you have liked to hear and what answer would be acceptable to you.

I just believe that with your intelligence you are going to give an AWSOME answer.

Strongs and enjoy your week-end

Reply to NLM
Posted by: Val | 2004/11/12

Yeah, yeah, yeah...whatever. I stil think you're lousy friend for breaching the ethics of good friendship. You break a confidence, consider calling someones wife to cause a divorce (none of which is your business) and you have the frozen effrontery to act like the injured party?

Like I said - I'm soooooo glad you are no friend of mine as I have enough enemies already.

Reply to Val
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/12

Thanks Lucia.

CP Mom - Sorry if I hurt your feelings, really not intentional. Just know that you are a very special person and that's that.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Lucia | 2004/11/12

Hi BT

Yes - I realised immediately how you "read it".

You have a great weekend too.

Reply to Lucia
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/12

HI Lucia and Anon,
It looked like sarcasm and if it was aimed at Val, sorry. I don't agree with people playing around with nicks.....Sorry CP Mom.

Still have a great weekend, not trying to hurt anyone or be difficult. If she had said CP Mom I wouldn't have responded because I automatically would have understood.

Reply to Beyond Tired

Well, CP Mom should explain biets' remark, because CP Mom is biets.

Posted by: Lucia | 2004/11/12

BT - phone or sms CP MOM - she will explain biets' remark.

Reply to Lucia
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/12

Hi Biets,
Hope you read this. Tell me what is wrong, the other day when you were stirring you said you were a regular if I am not mistaken, so why stir. Depression is also a disease by the way and I don't have Depression.....have something else. What is your excuse.

Btw hope you have a great day and good weekend no matter what your problem is but stop hurting those around you, it comes back two fold and I don't wish this on anybody including Val. She must also have some or other problem making her this way, maybe she means well but is going about it the wrong way.

I have withdrawn somewhat because of her and that's that.
Take Care

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: biets | 2004/11/12

deppressed middle aged woman ....shame...

Reply to biets
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/12

I thoroughly agree, Val stay out of people's business that already have hurt, your statements are comments are not required. I remember yours to me, you are just as booooring, you never change, always attacking. Attack elsewhere.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/12

Shazz - thanks !

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Shazz | 2004/11/12

Val what is your problem, if you have nothing worthwhile to say, dont say anything. We were trying to give our opinion, not be hurtful.

Is just goes to show, that if you only have something hurtful to say you may as well keep quiet because all you are doing is making people as miserable as what you are.

Way to go CP MOM, i think you have got a very tough situation that you are trying to handle. We are all here for you.

Reply to Shazz