Question
Posted by: Lola | 2004/11/01

To V on bipolar boyfriend

hi there

read your mail. you are an amazing person to love this man.

i was diagnosed last year and i have read so much on the subject. if you want more info, go to a site called julie fast or search for it on google. she gives the most wonderful advice and you also get a newsletter.

my family have written me off as has the father of my child because i caused so much pain in their lives. diet does play an important part of bipolar. i take B6 and B3 as well as omega oils and it helps believe me. sugar is a definate no-no.

if you want anymore info, mail me and i will tell you all.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/01

here is a nice site to given to me this morning by a friend :

wobble wobble wobble dot bipolarhappens dot com forward slash about dot php

Reply to CP MOM