Question
Posted by: dream | 2004/10/12

to Tori & Moose

Hi there folks - Tori hope you are having a better day than yesterday.
Nothing serious but I am curious.
what does it mean to dream about being at someone's funeral - this person has died years ago. I did not see her face, but knew it was her funeral, and strange (for me) everyone was eating and being jolly whilst they surronded the coffin.

Over to you, Tori ( moose seems to be dreaming elsewhere, latterly !)

3
Posted by: hannes | 2004/10/12

the dream meant that the dead are finally resting, or happy with whatver decision you have finally made, ja that is so.

Reply to hannes
Posted by: dream | 2004/10/12

I suppose the notion of planning to leave my hb and abusive marriage has something to do with this?

Reply to dream
Posted by: Moose | 2004/10/12

It Could mean..

To see a burial in your dream, signifies that you have gotten rid of your bad habits or freed yourself from a negative situation. You are finally letting go of something.

or else..

To dream that you are at somebody else's funeral, signifies that you are burying an old relationship and closing the lid on the past. You may be letting go some of the feelings (resentment, anger, hostility toward someone) that you've been clinging onto.

Reply to Moose