Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2005/07/22

To Stupid

I think there is a law against refusing medical aid to someone....as far as I know your employers don't have to have details what was done unless u give them permission to. Does anyone else have a better solution...Cybershrink enlighten us?

Hope it works out for you, and that you benefit from the lessons learned

1
Posted by: Stupid | 2005/07/22

I spoke to the investigator who said that I misunderstood I am not blacklisted I just have a medical record on the database. I feel better but I'd die if anyone found out ..my parents, friends that work at that place but a different department. I can say that I sure learned a REAL lesson I was desperate for the money because of certain demands & expenses I wanted cash for I have a insecurity of opening accounts cause I'am scared of not being able to pay. Has someone out there had a similar experience? I heard that it is common. I am determined to get out of debt I need to get a 2nd job any suggestions people?

To those who doubt me I am truly sorry & swear I've never done anything like this beofre...the investigator said if I had a previous one I would be arrested by SAPS without a doubt. I thank GOD every minute,hour,day since.

Reply to Stupid