Question
Posted by: Nokt | 2005/01/11

TO SR, PLEASE RESPOND!!

SR can u please email me the story on how to catch yo cheating partner, at the moment i have a wonderful relationship but still want to be aware of the signs, please SR... gmbambaATmiddelburgsaDOTcoDOTza thanks SR.

EMc

9
Posted by: Steven | 2005/01/12

Thanks SR, I'll be waiting for the book then. Hopefully, I'll be able to learn a thing or to!!!

Reply to Steven
Posted by: SR | 2005/01/12

Hi Steven,

I will send you this book however you need to get facts. My love of my life told me the other day "If you can think it, it's possible" and this struck home again. Get facts but do it discreatly

Reply to SR
Posted by: Steven | 2005/01/11

You see, I've been going out with my girlfriend for three years. She once cheated on me and I found out. Somehow, we worked out things and we're back together. But I still suspect she's at it again. Sometimes she says she's tired for sex and she's started arriving late from work these days and this is sort of destroying my feelings. I love this woman, but I feel she's playing me. And nogal, we even have a child but I still don't trust her. In other words, I'm still trying to come into terms with what she did to me two years ago. So, I'm hoping you'll send my the copy of the book so I can see if she's at it again. My email addy is bet77ATananziDOTcoza.

Reply to Steven
Posted by: Nokt | 2005/01/11

Alright then, i will tell u...

3 Years ago i once had a gut feeling that my b/f is cheating on me did not do anything about it, few months later he confessed telling me that the girl is even pregnant. I forgave him and still with him today, sometimes the very same feeling i had then i have it but i dont know how to go about dealing with it, i want to catch him if he is still cheating but the question is how? that is why i want yo help!

my e-mail again is gmbambaATmiddelburgsaDOTcoDOTza

Reply to Nokt
Posted by: porn king | 2005/01/11

sr.

done that with you already...enough times

plse send

Reply to porn king
Posted by: SR | 2005/01/11

Ok :-( Sigh ok I'm only going to send it:

1. Only if you really need it, i.e. if you suspect and or know
2. If you share your success story with the forum

Do I have agreement first?

Reply to SR
Posted by: Jessie | 2005/01/11

SR please can you sent it to me too my mail: clinksAtmhgDOTcoDOTza

Reply to Jessie
Posted by: porn king | 2005/01/11

sr.

also email me...let me have a look see.

davejax169 at yahoo dot com

Reply to porn king
Posted by: Baby blue | 2005/01/11

Please can u send it to me too?..I'm suspecting that my hubby is leading a double life....my addy = CharlenecAThighveldmailDOTcoDOTza

Thank you so much

Reply to Baby blue