Question
Posted by: Poppie | 2004/02/06

To Soul- Re: The suicide attention seeker!

Your advice on the suidice case. You can hardly be the one to ask everyone on this forum if they can sleep at night. You are not a clinical psychiatrist so how would you know what message to give this person is right anyway.? If someone wants to put a message like that on the internet, dont you think that they are wanting everyone to react just the way you have done?? Talking about poison.? My cousin tried to kill herself so I know what this person is trying to do. Stop making assumptions and making out like you know whats right. You are way out of your depth!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

,,,,

5
Posted by: Soul | 2004/02/06

Poppie

I never offered this person any advise. I was responding to the negative attitudes the people have when someone needs help. If you took the time to read what I said you would have read that I said I was in no position to give the advise this person may need concerning their health problem and that they would need to see someone who can help them and work through it.
I never acted surpirior to anyone.

Why don't you go back and read everything carefully without getting histerical about everything and maybe this time around you may just get it.

Reply to Soul
Posted by: Poppie | 2004/02/06

You are right! I just wanted to express my view.

Thanks I will drop it now,

Cheers.

Reply to Poppie
Posted by: Soul 2 | 2004/02/06

Sure Saul is not a Dr., you not either nor is most of the people using this forum and the one's giving advise and comments. So like you said free speach to all and to Saul if you agree with him/her or not! You are also free to read what you want and also free not to read what you do not want. So what's the big deal? Let it be...

Reply to Soul 2
Posted by: Poppie | 2004/02/06

I didnt like the reaction Soul gave to the people of this forum thats all. Soul made it seem like she/he is more superior than anyone else and that our advice is wrong and hers right. The forum is about opinions not about slagging off our advice we give to others. The forum is free speach to all and Soul shouldnt advise others whats right if she/he isnt a Dr herself.

Reply to Poppie
Posted by: Soul 2 | 2004/02/06

Ons het soms die regte antwoorde en soms nie. Party wil graag help en ander verkies om hulle afstand the hou.
"Give Saul a Break". Why act so angry!

Reply to Soul 2