Question
Posted by: Jojo | 2004/01/22

To Soul RE: At my wits end!!

Thank you for the advice. I have tried your first piece of advice numerous times and it doesn't work. I think that he needs the boot, I just need to get details on getting maintenance from him.
God alone knows how he is going to pay, but that is his problem!

Thanx

Jojo

......

1
Posted by: Soul | 2004/01/22

Jojo

One thing I do know about maintenance is that if the father of the child is unable to pay maintenance the responsibility of paying falls on his parents. Ok I know that may seem unfair to you but they will presure him into getting off his butt and getting a job. The maintenance is very hard on the men but in this case he needs a bit of tough love you can claim all the money you've spent on your pregnancy untill now (back pay).
Go see a maintenance officer and tell him your situation they are very helpful their concern is for your child.

I'm here if you ever want to talk.
Take Care
Soul

Reply to Soul