Question
Posted by: Guess | 2004/10/20

To: Sophie - message 11933

To Sophie,
I'm a wife who's been cheated on and I must actually say that you are not wrong for sending messages to his wife. He is a scoundrel and just because you exposed it, doesn't make you completely in the wrong. It takes 2 to tango, girl.
And further to that, you actually opened the wife's eyes, she's living a lie, thinking he's honest, and you told the truth (your motivation was attention, but then he was splitting his attention anyway).
Call the wife, expose him, and let her at least have the veil lifted from her eyes.
Are there children involved? If so, even more reason because it's more people his lying to and pretending to love.
And please, for goodness sakes, go a get a guy who deserves you, I know it;s hard, but leave the married men alone... (but then, will they ever leave other women alone and be happy with what they have? Ever?)
Good luck nonetheless.
And if that creep tries to hurt physically for exposing him, call me up, I'll come help you beat the &^$*) out of him - with pleasure...

,,,,,

1
Posted by: sophie | 2004/10/20

thank you guess i appreciate your support!!!! have a nice day

Reply to sophie