Question
Posted by: D | 2005/07/19

To skip my period i shouldnt drink the red tablet right???? but..... im still confused please help!!!

The Bride to be is still bloody confused!!!

Right so i believe to skip my period i must not drink the red tablets (triphasil)

I normally start with my period on the monday on the red tablets, so after the friday yellow tablet i should immediately drink the sat brown tablet, am i understanding this correctly?????

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Correct, but it does not always work with Triphasil as there are 3 different doses of pills. You could try Abigail's advice but this will only delay your period by a week.

2
Posted by: Me | 2005/07/19

I think the safest would be to ask either your pharmacist or your GP.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Abigail | 2005/07/19

Hi D,

Firstly congratulations, it's an exciting time for you!!

Secondly, pleeeeeeeeease don't take the advise you received just now because I did that and it reaked havoc with my system. Note that you are only able to delay your period by one week with triphisal. Heres what you do:

When you get to the end of the brown pill, I think that's on a Friday, take a new packet of pills and start on the Saturday of the brown again. Note the brown preceeding the red. This way you fool your body into thinking you still have another week. You must only do it for one week. My gynea explained this to me and it worked like a charm. I skipped the red before and it was an absolute nightmare. Call your local family planing clinic if you want to confer what I've just advised.

Good luck and enjoy every second!!!!

Reply to Abigail