Question
Posted by: Just a question | 2007/08/24

To Skinnygirl

Are you a doctor or something, because it looks like you have answers for everyting.

Dear Reader
Hope you find out if Skinnygirl is a dr or if she is a know-all.

3
Posted by: skinnygirl | 2007/08/27

oh no, I am no doctor, just a skinnygirl wanting to help tha's all. why??? are you tired of me already, i can dissapper if you want me to...

Reply to skinnygirl
Posted by: viv | 2007/08/27

i think she is complementing the dr, look on the positive side, it is just that the dr is providing us with everything we ask, so she reckons that the dr is way too brilliant to be JUST a diet doc,

Reply to viv
Posted by: Lucy | 2007/08/26

No, she's not clever enough to be a doctor, she's just annoying and hasn't got a life, so she makes stupid comments on a briliant forum.

Reply to Lucy