Question
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/12

To Shelly

Hey Shelly, was that you just now? The response to CJ? It's really great to see you kinda looking positive. Know what, your response was very similar to mine, guess we think on the same lines sometimes... So how are you?

Regards,
Shaun

,,,,,

10
Posted by: ????? | 2004/10/13

To Shaun and Shelly. Shaun you are right about the personal stuff like the e-mail and so on. To Shelly, never tell anybody about your deepest feelings or your personal and sexual feelings. Remember that on this forum or anybody behind a computer is not the real person you may think he/she is.

Reply to ?????
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/12

Oh, & also be careful of sharing your personal info like e-mail & stuff...

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/12

I think ????? may mean don't get carried away with your comments, & I do agree.
This may give you a temporary "high" coz you receive recognition & we all know that it feels real good to be appreciated. Not to mention the good feeling you get knowing you may have helped someone.
The thing to keep in mind is that these are real people & real emotions behind each & every word you find here.
Share your experiences, so you can experience an equal give & take, & also know at the same time that all you're doing is being honest & open.

Regards,
Shaun

PS: I think your response was quite good Shelly.

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Shelly | 2004/10/12

to ?????

be careful about???

Reply to Shelly
Posted by: ????? | 2004/10/12

Be carefull

Reply to ?????
Posted by: Shelly | 2004/10/12

SHAUN!!

I've found my flair in helping others!! I posted to CJ and also there's from Jess about jealousy. Go read, you have to, oh this is SOOOOO exciting!!!

:)
Shelly

Reply to Shelly
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/12

Yep, I'm reading right now, but it's not all that long.

So-so... I just mean I'm ok. Not happy, not sad, just ok. Oh wait, I'm happy coz I'm gonna be away from this place for a while... I mean work.

I must say though, I'm quite intrigued... you'll be receiving your reply soon.

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Shelly | 2004/10/12

so so???

What you mean so so???

Did you get my emaill? Kinda long I know, but you said I should tell you what I can. But there is still alot more to tell you too, but it will come in time I guess.

Will think about other comments. Donno if I could do that, but umm, I'll see how I feel.

Reply to Shelly
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/12

So-so. You know maybe you should try responding to more of them, coz I find your comments quite sincere.
Dunno whats up with the email but I have been getting others.
I'll check up on the other now.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Shelly | 2004/10/12

Hey!!!

Yes that was me. I tried sending you an email but your work keeps sending it back so I sent it to your yahoo.
I'm feeling a tad bit better today, but wallowed yesterday and cried yesterday all the way to work again and watched a sad movie last night to get everything going again and so cried again last night. I feel so helpless and lost sometimes.

It's easier for me to help some ppl with their own problems, as I seem to have endless advice for others but precious little for myself.

How have you been?

Love
Shells

Reply to Shelly