Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/29

To Shaun - You were right

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for the advice, you were right, I am feeling much better. Decided my childs father will not have the satisfaction of making me so angry, stuff him. I will not let him get to me, I have decided I don't need or want his maintenance, he can one day explain to his daughter should she want to seek him out. I will not make the effort to try to bring them together anymore either. The bf and I will see if we can make a life together, that is if he can handle me, my mood swings and so forth. We will have to wait and see but in no hurry.
I have made arrangements with my bank and the school, see the determined me is still around. It is great to accomplish something.

You have a good weekend Shaun and Take Care of yourself.

To anyone else reading this, may you also have a good weekend.

CS - Sorry no question, just some feedback. Venting over for now, still a bit angry but better.

BT, Questions are fine ; venting is fine, and feedback is excellent, too ! Sounds like you've had an excellently decisive and useful day ! Here's to many more of them !

1
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/29

Thanx BT. Your feedback is always appreciated. Whenever you doubt your ability to cope, just know that I always have faith in your capability & determination, & you've proved me right once again.
Venting is good, so long as it hurts no-one else.
I must say, it looks like you've got everything under control, & within the space of half a day as well... you go girl!!!

Thanx for the weekend well-wishes, & I hope have a great one too.

Cheers,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun