Question
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/12/02

to Shaun & Pauline

I am sorry if I offended either of you.
I was just trying to get my point across that trust is such an important thing - and I dont think this guy should be trusted or believed - i think there is something deeper here - I think he contracted something when he was with somone else and thus his reason for wanting to use condoms - whereas previousily for the last two years he had not used them.
For safety sake I think both partners should get tested.
Please take care - your health is of vital importance - this man has betrayed your trust and I find it hard to believe that you believe him.

Juzlisen, I doubt whether you offended anyone, as you express yourself so well and kindly. I agree with what you said.

1
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/02

Hey no problem J, no offence what so ever taken. I also feel that Pauline doesn't trust the guy anymore, & think this may become a real issue later on in life where maybe almost everything he does will might be doubted. I think maybe she also needs to think of what she wants & base her decision on that, & not forget that this episode may affect her to the effect that a bit of counselling would be the best thing for her. Being able to talk about stuff sometimes helps us put things in perspective automatically. Often though, we need help with coming to the best decision for us, & here we can take all the help we need.

No J, actually, I must thank you, & everybody else, coz the differing opinions are the best... for me at least.

Have a great day J, & don't even worry about it.

Cheers,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun