Question
Posted by: Regret (Brian) | 2004/12/13

To Shaun : Needed to ask you a few things

Hi Shaun
I just wanted to tell you that i have moved in a complex near my uncle but i needed to ask you what is an 'endowerment'?????
Also why is all my fathers things in a trust????Some stuff i will only get when i turn 21...why is this so????

Regret (Brian)

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/14

That's great. Your uncle sounds great.
Basically it's kinda like a safety thingy, a back-up plan of sorts, to make sure you are taken care of.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Regret (Brian) | 2004/12/14

Hi, it's okay...i have read the previous posting.Last night my uncle & a lawyer explained to me also the reason why dad did this.

Regret (Brian)

Reply to Regret (Brian)
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/14

Hi Brian,

Unfortunately it seems your first posting that had most responses was deleted. I hope you were able to get a bit out of it before it was taken off? If not, please let us know.

Thanx,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun