Question
Posted by: Just watching | 2004/12/14

To Shaun and the regulars

Shaun and co,

I have found your responses deep and insightful. Been reading this site for awhile.

Message for you:

Life is not measured by the breaths that we take,
but by the magical moments that take our breath away.
I hope that your lives are filled with many of these moments.

Take care and I hope that you all have a safe and blessed festive season. Oh and - i hope that your Christmas trees sparkle...

,,,,,

20
Posted by: Just watching | 2004/12/15

Yep - I am a Scorpio. I have quite a long fuse, it all depends on who is in the firing line though. Been told that my sting lies in my tongue. I agree with AA - like to stir sometimes....

Reply to Just watching
Posted by: AA | 2004/12/15

I am a scorpio and have no problems with anger or a short fuse but tipical of scorpio people like to stir!!! enjoy you day people you just love to hate me!!! Hahahahahaha

Reply to AA
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/14

Yep, & also sometimes just to get a good laugh. Have you noticed how the write-up on star signs are often like weather reports... totally opposite.

So I take it JW that you are Scorpio? Have three of them in my family, & shyte, they have very short tempers.

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Just watching | 2004/12/14

Piece of pie,

Nope - a person cannot be profiled by a star sign. Everyone is unique.

Sometimes read the stars for therapy - good stress relief...

Reply to Just watching
Posted by: piece of pie | 2004/12/14

Star sign are utter trash - they cant define a person...

hope you guys dont take it seriously?

Reply to piece of pie
Posted by: Just watching | 2004/12/14

Couldn't be a Scorpio - they are the sweetest people around.

Reply to Just watching
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/14

a lovely, dreamy, pisces..... :-)))) emotional JIP !

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/14

Hey I must tell you guys though, that when it comes to responsibility & dependability, I have found this trait best in the Aries guys. You can always depend on them.

Oh, JW, careful of our AA, he's got a short fuse... generally a charactestic of a Scorpio or Aries as well. Otherwise he's a kewl guy with a lot of wisdom, when he wants to share it.

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Just watching | 2004/12/14

Aries are not that bad - my brother in law is one and he is cool. Then again I am not married to him. CP what birth sign are you?

Could the "AA" stand for "A-hole anon"???

Reply to Just watching
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/14

They are cheaters, always wanting to win over the next girl once they've "got you" ... mail me I'll tell you a couple of things...... YOU HAVE TO BE A BORDERLINE ARIES ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/14

Oh my laugh therapy has arrived. Damn, where have you been hiding away for so long?
Btw, we all have one of those you know, or have you not got one... That might explain quite a lot.

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/14

Yes, more often than not JW...hehehe. Hey CP, aries men are generally da best, they take care of you, big time. & yes they very adventurous too. But sometimes expect a lot. En ek's 'n ou ballie CP, maar speel nog soos 'n laaitie...
So, what are aries men like???

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Just watching | 2004/12/14

I think a lot of people do first then think later - makes life that more interesting don't you think? Sometimes can get you into a bit of bother....

Reply to Just watching
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/14

Shaun - an Aries - I cannot belief!!!! They are .... ja ... let's just say i don't like aries - men - but I love you to bits!!! You are 37 ? kan jy glo ek dog jy's 'n laaitie ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/14

Nope don't mind at all. That's only about 3 months away though, 28 March to be exact... yes I'm Aries... headstrong... do first then think later.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Just watching | 2004/12/14

Shaun,

I think that a lot of people under estimate their worth and the value that they add. You are right - sometimes we need to be reminded and sometimes we forget to remind someone.

You mentioned the other day that you will be turning 37 shortly - do you mind me asking when?

Reply to Just watching
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/14

Hey this is like appreciate me day today. Thank you, & no I'm not complaining.

JW you have a very nice way with words yourself, so yes I share CP's comments about "seeing" more of you on this forum. What you said about CP is so true. She often does not realise what an inspiration she, & I don't mind reminding her either.
I share the sentiments behind your message as well.

Thank you,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/14

*blush* awww ur so nice - thanks.

Yes Nè does have Cerebal Palsy and the school was worth moving here for. Just her speach that's still a major problem. But at least she understands everything one say's to her.

Hoping that 2005 will be a better year for us both.

Hope we see you more often on this site, in future.

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Just watching | 2004/12/14

To CP MOM,

From the notes that you have submitted your are one in a million. Just by moving up here to JHB for your daughter show what a special person you are. I guess from the "CP" is that your duaghter has cerebal palsy. Am I correct in my assumption? Both of you have been blessed with gifts - you her and she you. Treasure and enjoy her.

Reply to Just watching
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/14

Yes I agree - Shaun's advise is absolutely wonderful - and he's a great email buddy to!

Reply to CP MOM