Question
Posted by: NM | 2004/10/20

To Shaun

Hi Shaun,

I'm a bit curious...what exectly do you do for a living? You seem to know all the answers - I just love reading your postings...everything you "say" just makes so much sense!!!!

NM

You consistently manage to be helpful, and are about the most compassionate engineer I've ever encountered !
But please, no Police File --- there's never any flattering pictures on that show, and you deserve better !

7
Posted by: babs | 2004/10/20

u a so RIGHT NM -- was also thinking the same i believe he is broad minded ,thanks shaun u such an inspiration,GOOD LUCK FOR U

Reply to babs
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/20

Chelle, thank you. I did post today, & yes I got very worthwhile responses...

& Just so you know, I meant self-destruction as maybe you might just see me on police-file tonite...

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/20

Yep, but permanent & not in the Gauteng region. Sorry, no offense, but I'm much more of a coastal person.
There may be others that might be interested though, so would you like to tell me more about the job & where it is?

Thanx,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: BEE | 2004/10/20

Hey Shaun, my husband's desperately seeking a GOOD Electrical Draughtsman! You looking for work?

Reply to BEE
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/20

Shaun, this place is just wonderful for support. Maybe you also need to talk about that rough patch a little???? Everyone is here to support you too.
Hope the patch doesn't last too long. This place also helped stop me from self destruction. I'd say I am about 30 scars less from taking advice here.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/20

luv ya toooooo Shaun and thanx for always being a posting away :-)

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/20

Hi NM,

Thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot to me. Basically for today I'm doing nothing!!! I'm going thru a rough patch at the moment & this is keeping me away from my self-detsruction or destruction to others right now.
The forum really is a comfort to me, especially at times like this.
Btw, if you really need to know, I'm an Electrical Draughtsman.

Thank you, hope you have a great day, or whats left of it,
Cheers,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun