Question
Posted by: rose | 2007/04/13

to shae

shae

i just wanted to say thank you for sharing your story to help someone. you made it very 'easy' for me to TRY and understand (not that it could ever be close to what you had to go through)why some people end up on this road and makes you think twice before judging someone's life choices/circumstances.

all of the best to you too..i hope you are in a better place now.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: Shae | 2007/04/16

Hi Rose

Apologies for the rather delayd reply, i just saw your post.

Thank you for your kind words. Are you anonymous who posted about your sister?

Yes, i am in a much much better place. There are times when i think the past may come back to haunt me. I imagine meeting someone speacial who i want to spend my life with and having to tell him about this stuff (not sure if its better to say anything or not but i am usually honest to a fault so i guess i will), this scares me.

Other than that, i have decided to use my experiences as a driving force to push me onto bigger and better things.

Reply to Shae