Question
Posted by: Bodybuilder | 2005/01/07

To see a Gynae or not

Hi Doc could you pls advise me my wife wants to see a gynae for a checkup should she go for a check up cause when we have sex i dont cum in her. so whats is there for her to check up Pls advise she is 25 years old

As soon as a woman is sexually active, she needs regular pap smears, so a check-up is important.

2
Posted by: Linda | 2005/01/07

She needs to have her breasts examined to ensure that she doesn't have breast cancer, and the gynae will also scan her ovaries to ensure that she doesn't have ovarian cysts.

Reply to Linda
Posted by: Jessica | 2005/01/07

All woman over 20 or sexually active should go for a yearly check up, they check to make sure everything is still working fine, and that she doesn't have any growths like cysts and so forth,

It is a normal routine check up, so I'd say let her go

Jessica

Reply to Jessica