Question
Posted by: Fat | 2005/12/07

To Scrooge

Our server was on the blink so I only saw your reply now! Sorry!

I am from Cape Town!

Er ---hmmm ! Isn't this getting to be pure chat ? Best done directly between you via email.

14
Posted by: Fat | 2005/12/07

Yes I did. Maybe my server is slow today...then again, it's ALWAYS slow! LOL!

Lemme know when you get it.

Reply to Fat
Posted by: Scrooge | 2005/12/07

Appologies for the Spelling

tired vingers.Lazy eyes.
at = shift + 2

Reply to Scrooge
Posted by: Scrooge | 2005/12/07

Hi Fat .
I Didn't get it.
Did you get the adress figured out?
at = Funny sign abave 2.
Looking forward to the mail.

Reply to Scrooge
Posted by: Fat | 2005/12/07

i sent you a mail Scrooge

Reply to Fat
Posted by: Scrooge | 2005/12/07

CS, The system doesn't allow me to put my e-mail adress so that they can see it.
Jilly bean and Fat.
I am going to try to write the adress in a different way.Hope you guys will catch on

scrooge at mail2air.com

Reply to Scrooge
Posted by: Scrooge | 2005/12/07

Hi CS.
Sorry.
My E-mail adress is above.If you want to mail me Jillybean an Fat.
Hope to year from you soon.

Best
Scrooge

Reply to Scrooge
Posted by: Jillybean | 2005/12/07

I think there should be lots of ppl here from CT...

Reply to Jillybean
Posted by: Jillybean | 2005/12/07

Reply to Jillybean
Posted by: Fat | 2005/12/07

Lonely....I'm so lonely...
Nobody else from Cape Town???? *sigh*

Reply to Fat
Posted by: Jillybean | 2005/12/07

Small world!! I'm from Potch 2!!

Reply to Jillybean
Posted by: Fat | 2005/12/07

Just over a year now. I'm only 22 and we did move things along very quickly. But we were living together for like 2 yrs before we got married! And we connect SO well! Don't get me wrong, we DO fight...oh hell do we fight! But mainly because of both our work stress. I work for a BIG company and if I make a mistake it can cost the company dearly!

I just want to have the body I never had, you know? I don't think I would want a 6 pack because I have a bigish ribcage and it could look too "butch". I also have a habit of pushing myself. My legs have really shown the fastest results...man they are toned! Just my tummy I want to flatten and tone...like Carmen Electra! She isn't a small woman but she has a nice tummy!

Reply to Fat
Posted by: Scrooge | 2005/12/07

Firm and slim is good.Well toned muscles looks very nice on a woman,But be carefull not to take it to far. eg, Bodybuilder stile. Big and rough muscles doesn't suit a lady very well,but thats my opinion.If you want a six pack ,go for it.That falls in the nice gatagory for me.How Long haveyou been married?

Reply to Scrooge
Posted by: Fat | 2005/12/07

:) I think I'll be OK. You see, I'm just very self conscious and at the end of this month, my hubby and I are going up to Durban for a few days. He grew up in Durban and has told me about all these hot chicks. I feel really inferior! He told me that this one chick that everybody had the hots for looks like this one chick on TV...and the girl on TV is REALLY pretty and slim. I don't want to be skinny, I just want to be toned and slim. I'm getting there...exercising a lot! Tell, me, do you think a 6-pack on a woman is ugly? My hubby doesn't like it. But I want to have a nice, strong, flat, firm tummy. Does it really matter what he thinks? Surely it's MY body and I should be able to do with it what I like (OK, except like drugs and stuff!). Seriously though, I don't know how much more I can take. He always threatens me with stuff like: "If you get muscles I won't be attracted to you anymore". What should I do?

Reply to Fat
Posted by: Scrooge | 2005/12/07

The lovely windy city.
I come from Potchefstroom.Little bit more flat here. :-)
take care.Let me know how things turn out.

Reply to Scrooge