Question
Posted by: SR | 2007/04/16

To Sally

I understand where you are coming from and have empathy but what I really would like to know is what is it that you want.

You sound empty but looking for something .... what is it

,,,,,

1
Posted by: Sallly | 2007/04/16

Hi SR. Yes i want a man that respect and love me. i want a family and i want to be married. they say to catch a good man u have to play hard to get yes and not always having sex before knowing that person yes done thant been there but after all effort just finding it was all not worth it. i cant explain to any person how i realy feel. I just dont feel anymore i dont get exited or even get butterflies when meeting someone new. Nowadays is like this I see an atractive man wants to get with him flirt he takes me out or maybe we have a one night than after all smooching and all i just dont feel that wow feeling its like its just a thing to do and done.

Reply to Sallly