Question
Posted by: Caring Mum | 2004/12/14

To Regret:Sorry to hear about the loss of both your parents

Hi Regret:
I have just read some of your postings.Im sorry to hear that you have lost both your parents so quickly.There's nothing to regret about, im sure your parents will be proud when they see that you taking over your dads business.

Keep up your positive nature, it will take you far in life.I lost my dad when i was about your age so i know the pain that you must be going through.

Remember your parents are watching you from the heavens so "Make them Proud".Only god know why he took your parents away...God does everything for a reason.
Be strong "Brian"

From
Caring Mum

,,,,,

1
Posted by: Regret (Brian) | 2004/12/15

Thanks "Caring Mum"...Im just grateful 4 having my uncle.He helps me to make decisions & explains to me what happening.

Im trying to be possitive but deep inside im crying...its a very sad christmas 4 me...it may seem to you that im strong but im not.I cry almost everyday but my crying & regretting won't bring them back.

I will definately try & make my parents proud.My regret is that i never listened to my parents,last christmas i went away with my friends instead of spending christmas with them.Today my friends don't even care about me & this Christmas my parents are no longer around.

Only of i listened...but i can't change the past.

Regret (Brian)

Reply to Regret (Brian)