Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2005/01/11

TO: Q (original)

I gathered the posting from yesterday was not you, didn't sound like you anyway.
Have a great day and Take Care.

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Q | 2005/01/11

Very well girl God is good and provides!!! I am so proud of you and pray that you will be blessed out of your socks!!!!! Gr8 to here the bf is getting with the program its about time!!! well done girl and keep up the good work!!!!!!

Reply to Q
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2005/01/11

Hi Q,
I am hanging in there. Things are not yet what I want them to be, but getting there. The bf seems to be understanding lately, but waiting to see what will happen, not expecting anything, going with the flow.
Saw phychologist yesterday and he feels I have made quite a bit of progress and it "very proud of me".
Was bone tired this morning and now I think I am coming down with a cold, wrong time of year, hey.
How are you doing?
Take Care.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Q(ORIGANAL) | 2005/01/11

Nope not me, have i nice day and by the way how are things with you girl???

Reply to Q(ORIGANAL)