Question
Posted by: JASON | 2009/04/03

TO PURPLE - RELATIONSHIP TROUBLES

OK, here is one for you, lets see what you have to say. By the way ths is aimed at the men.

Here is the scenario.
Your wife initiates to have sex with you one saterday morning. You follow but you can not get an erection. You have never had this problem before and you try hard but without success.The both of you decide to you leave it for another time. Your best buddy arrives an hour later. Your wife goes behind your back and tells your buddy that you could not get an erection. It is a big joke to them. You overhear everything. Afterwards you confront her and but she denies everything. What would your reaction be?

Would you do something liike this?

Absolutely atrocious bad manners on the part of the wife ; ANd the best friend, come to think of it. How would she have liked it if you'd walked in on them and said : "SHew, if you could smell her breath in the morning, you wouldn't get an erection either! " Remind her that you are neither deaf nor amnesic.
It is indeed about trust, and privacy, and respect.

9
Posted by: Np | 2009/04/03

Sorry purple, i realized that he wasnt talking about him but then in my mind I felt that someone doesnt just come up with scenarios like this without a reason but I know I shouldnt have ventured this thought here. Anyway Jason my brother in this situation I would consider leaving her ass.

Reply to Np
Posted by: Purple | 2009/04/03

Thanks for letting me share.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: JASON | 2009/04/03

Purple, thanks for your opnion, I understand you completely and I could' nt agree with you more. The main concern was not about the sex part at all, but rather the trust and respect in a relationship.

I agree with your stand point that women do express themselves or talk about their problems more than men. It is a way of releiving the stress for them.

It is not always that we all men are the same, we sometimes also strive to express our emotions.

God bless.

Reply to JASON
Posted by: Purple | 2009/04/03

I thought Jason is just using a scenario and not actually talking about himself????

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Np | 2009/04/03

Hey broer I feel you, I wonder what else are they talking or doing behind your back.She is behaving like a real bitch I' m sorry to say that.I hope she is not cheating on you man. I' m so hurt it feels as if this happened to me.

Reply to Np
Posted by: TO Purple | 2009/04/03

Purple, I tend to agree with u. I read most of the posting but rarely comment on it. It is asthonishing what type of relation problems exists. Sometimes one wonders if it is worth the while to stay married or in a relationship. And most of the times it is something so small that get blown out of proportion. A simple chat with ur partner is sometimes all it takes.

Reply to TO Purple
Posted by: Bad Move | 2009/04/03

Hey Dude that was a bad one she pulled. Ouch !! You must have nearly died when you heard her telling your pal..what a real bitch. Then to make maters worse she goes and denies it !! I would seriously consider my future with a bitch like that. Sis, that' s just plain nasty and demeaning. Arrrrgh !

Reply to Bad Move
Posted by: Purple | 2009/04/03

Oh and what would I do? I would not go behind his back and tell his buddy. That' s not for him to know.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Purple | 2009/04/03

Hi Jason

By the way I' m female and I have also had my share of boyfriend trouble and I have posted on this forum before regarding similar situations women on here are experiencing. And it' s not been about the sex the way you have seem to put it.

Gosh if I was that wife telling his buddy, the guilt would eat me alive. Where is the compassion from her. So yes it is understandable that women who are concerned their bf' s cannot get an erection would post a question on here and have all sorts of other insecure ideas in her head.

I had to read your question carefully and put myself into a man' s shoes to understand the question. Hope what I have said makes sense to you.

BUT my main point in posting that question is just lately there have been so many questions from women worried about their relationships that does not concern sex but more emotions than anything else.

Reply to Purple