Question
Posted by: Voyeur | 2005/12/02

To: Perplexed Re: 94.7 Xmas Wish List

As VM said, people write in on behalf of those less fortunate...so why don't you give it a bash on behalf of them...send 94.7 an e-mail with the information that you have and see if they'll follow through.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: Skye | 2005/12/02

The best thing about the christmas wish list for me as a human being is it made me realise how much I actually have to be grateful for compared to the less fortunate.

Perplexed post sounds a bit like sour grapes too. You obviously only heard one this morning, best you listen from 6 - 9 to hear all of the wishes granteed.

94.7 won't know about the people you feel should be helped unless you inform them, right?

Reply to Skye