Question
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/12/01

To Pauline: Foolish

Hey there girl
Word of advice - Get out NOW
this idiot really thinks you are stupid doesn't he????
Since when the hell does one get sores from masturbating???? He has a flippin STD!!! plain and simple.
The fact that he slept with someone else when you were apart is not your business - olk fine! BUT why lie and want to make you ill becuase he was stupid - he is as guilty as sin!!!
Leave the pig - you deserve better.
The two years you guys spent togeter obviously meant nothing or he would at least used condoms - it seems he doesn't even love himself enough to have used protection.
Ditch him - you know you can do better - would you ever forgive him if he gave you AIDS?

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/01

Hi there, I just wanna say that I hope you guys read my response to Pauline's previous posting, before stating an opinion as fact... I was often told here when I first got here to be careful what I say to who....

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: cc | 2004/12/01

He will never change and deep down you know it. You deserve better then this guy. Like the others said, he doesnt respect himself why will he respect you. Good luck girl, and look after your own needs. Time will heal wounds.

Reply to cc
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/12/01

Hi Pauline,

I have to agree with the advice everyone else has given. You definitely deserve to be treated better. I get the feeling you really love the guy, and I understand that completely, but think about it, is he really going to make you happy in the long run? why not take a good break from him? It sounds as though he's using you anyway. Lots of luck and if you want to talk, please do!

Reply to Mindful