Question
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/01/08

to paul

hi there

was just wondering how you've been doing?

nina

,,,,,
I'm delighted to hear that you're both geting on so well ; and remain grateful for all the positive things you contribute to this site and to other people !

2
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/01/08

hi there

i'm glad you are doing well, stay out on a farm def helps.

have you been dating lately, we all felt your pain and would love to hear when you find someone worthy

all is well with me, had a wonderful holiday with the girls and they are back at school, i'm glad to be back at work, at home things are find...

it was a good year last year and hope things will stay that way, i think the fact that i've been visiting this site has helped me to see the good in my life and also the "friends " we have made

take care

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: Paul | 2004/01/08

Hi Lady Nina,

Thanks for the inquiry, I have been doing well and there is really not much out of the ordinary to complain about. The relapse I had has subsided and Im still on meds but I feel good - which is kinda nice for a change. Still living out on the farm and I have to say that it has helped alot. Every time when I come from another goring day at work, its like Im on holiday when I get home.

Are you well?

Kind Regards.

P.

Reply to Paul