Question
Posted by: just a question | 2005/01/07

To: PARIS XXX

please answer my question (last posting) on no.13827 - i would like to know your view.

Enjoy the sandwich, Paris. And let the quack who pretends to be able to teach Anger Management ( !!!) try taking some therapy for anger management, which they, painfully obviously, need in a hurry !
henceforth, ignore this idiot

7
Posted by: Mickey | 2005/01/07

Hi Paris,

I havent been around long but you seem to have picked up an "admirer" along the way.

Its easy being a bitch (...) when you can hide behind a nickname, oh no, wait, ... couldnt even come up with one so I wouldnt really take any note of what this person has to say.

Anyway, I love seeing someone get aggro when they are unable to piss someone else off and you are handling it like a pro. Go Paris.

Reply to Mickey
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/01/07

Choke for you? Er, no thanks.

Tell me, for some one who teaches anger management courses, how is it that you cant keep yourself calm? Wait! dont answer that, i have no interest in seeing you ''fly off the handle'' again.

Bye now!

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: ... | 2005/01/07

I was going to say i hope you choke but u would probably start crying again and look for sympathy and waste more space on this site. poor paris.

thanks i will enjoy my day and same to you!

Reply to ...
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/01/07

It was lovely thank you.

Enjoy your day and the week end ahead.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: ... | 2005/01/07

I thought so....

you judgemental people make me wanna puke!

Enjoy your sandwich.

Reply to ...
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/01/07

Wrapped around my sandwich.

Party on girls!

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: ... | 2005/01/07

where's your big mouth now paris?

Reply to ...