Posted by: SR | 2008/07/04

To Paranoid

Just like Alchoholics Anonymous a cheater needs to keep themselves free from distraction

SMS's of a flirty nature means that they are distracted and something else besides their marriage or relationship is getting in the way of their committments to those who should be getting the attention

I would watch their behaviour very carefully for signs. If you want some help email me at srct_srctATyahooDOTcom and I'll send you an electronic manual on "How to catch your cheating

Funny come to think of it now the drama started dissapearing from my life the moment I stopped giving those "distractions" my attention

I wonder whether a Cheaters Anonymous organization would be useful ?

Posted by: SR | 2008/07/04

They have groups like that in the USA and elsewhere, I dont know whether there are any here in South Africa? Sometimes attendees I have heard, use these anonymous forums just to further their promiscous behaviour

Reply to SR