Question
Posted by: Student | 2005/01/11

To: P

And your qualifications are?

For your information peanut...this is my 2nd degree and i have tried everywhere for textbooks INCLUDING THE NEWSPAPER. At least im doing something worthwile with my time.

Why dont you stay in the sex forum where your type belongs!

YOu stand your ground, Student, and let P crawl back into the mud he crawled out of

4
Posted by: S | 2005/01/11

You to have a great day

Reply to S
Posted by: Student | 2005/01/11

Thanx guys! Its nice to know there are some sensible and understanding people around :) Have a great day you all !

Reply to Student
Posted by: S | 2005/01/11

Yeah "P" sucks

Reply to S
Posted by: X | 2005/01/11

Just ignore P-he is a typical sh*t-stirrer!!! Besides, I doubt his remarks was calling for a reaction from you...he is attempting to stir up the forum in general and as usual!!!!

Reply to X