Question
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/01

To: ?????, @ & Oi...

Heheheh...shame you guys.

Who is "coach" btw?

I'm Shaun, always been, always will be. those who correspond with me privately know this. Somethings among regulars I feel shouldn't be discussed here on the forum, especially if the person won't use a different nick. That is how I feel, you don't have to agree with me.

Paul is Paul, very different to me, I assure you.

So who is coach? From your comments above I take it that he has been trying to obtain details from the females here? Don't worry, even if I did try that, I'm too far from most you... KZN.

Remember people, I said before, on this forum, you don't really know who you're talking to you, I could be a female for all you know, I could even be the audaciously irritating No-No...

Don't be jealous, just be nice...

Enjoy your day,
Shaun (yes, my real name)

No wonder Arnold gets called Arnold by everyone. Aah, stirred, but not shaken. And too true to be good.

29
Posted by: Lucia | 2004/10/01

Shaun - you still there ?

If you are - from what part of KZN do you come from ?
Used to be a Durbanite myself - move to CTN 7 years ago.

Reply to Lucia
Posted by: Mona | 2004/10/01

Yes NANDOS!

I'm going home now... Cheers all

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/01

Haai sies Mona!!!

& that didn't make you blush at all... daar kom die brik-merke...

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Mona | 2004/10/01

Here i sit all broken hearted
Tried to shit, but only farted!

Ha ha

I looooooooove chillies! I dont eat any food without them!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/01

Moenie worry nie Mona, chillipip of nie, jy sal vir my onthou as jy toilet toe gaan. Hahaha.

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Mona | 2004/10/01

Ha ha, Shaun, you make me laugh, you chillipip!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/01

Ai tog Maggie... whatever!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Oi | 2004/10/01

With a post like that Maggie.......... I would call you a shit stirrer.... that is not waht Inc said

Reply to Oi
Posted by: Maggie | 2004/10/01

Oooh Inc, I see, there are two kinds of posters: the Regulars and the Shit-stirrers. Since I'm not a so-called Regular I must, by your defintion, be a Shit-stirrer.

Snob.

Reply to Maggie
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/01

Single... eh, no, I have a girlfriend.
Broken-hearted... aren't we all, some time or the other.
Mid-thirties... 36 actually.
Person of colour... I think so, I'm an Indian, a Charrou.
Star-sign... Aries, yes the one with the horns, act then think.
Profession... Electrical.
Education... bit of everything, school, tech, Unisa...

Oh & here's my pic too.... c,") I'm told I look like Oi...

Although I haven't got much to hide, I would like to stop talking about myself now, please. I don't mind indulging your curiosity, but I don't wanna bore everyone else. Thanx for the interest, your the comppliments, & all the comments.

Take care.
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/01

There will always be shit-stirrers on this forum... the regulars know who is who in this zoo!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/01

See what I mean... you can never tell who you're really talking to.
So what are you saying, because my pic looks like yours that I look like a female too... I should be so lucky!!!

I am gonna be waiting to see your comments on some of the other posts though.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Twinkles | 2004/10/01

Yeah, Shorn (bereft of personal details!) you do seem to be to good to be true. Tell us something about yourself - I seem to recall you saying (variously) that you are single, broken-hearted, mid thirties, a person of colour, in therapy - that about right?

Fill int he gaps - star sign, profession, education etc....

Reply to Twinkles
Posted by: Oi | 2004/10/01

Noooooooo..... that was not me!!!! I happen to be of the female gender.....l. Couldn't u tell from my pic?

Reply to Oi
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/01

Hey Oi,

I don't try to give advice, I try to share my experiences, what I've been thru, what's happened to me. A lot of the time I feel comforted knowing I'm not the only 1 going thru something at a certain time. Thats how I get my advice from the postings, by reading the posts & trying to share. You should try it sometime, I feel sure that you would have a lot to give, if you took the chance.

Btw, your posting above makes it sound like you were that guy that was stalking the most recent get-together... I hope it wasn't you???

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Oi | 2004/10/01

I just lurk and take. I have never given advice. I don't know how. Thats where my name comes from. Oi as in oink.......... I am a pig... hogging all i can without giving back. thats the honest truth........

u have a wonderful day too

Reply to Oi
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/01

Don't worry, no offence taken, & none given either. Thanx for all your vote of confidence, but I do agree with Oi here... It's very easy for any of us to be "to good to be true" on-line, & it would serve us well to take heed of that.

I have a lot of respect for most of the advice I get from here, & believe me, I've taken much more than I've given. There's a lot of very wise people on this forum & I count myself lucky to have found it.

Have a wonderful day,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Oi | 2004/10/01

Don't feel doff..... I was revving Shaun a little. Testing him u know. So u did pick up on something. I'm not hostile.........

Reply to Oi
Posted by: Kay | 2004/10/01

Ok, who feels doff now. He he. Im way to stupid to get innuendos. Sorry bout that.

Reply to Kay
Posted by: Oi | 2004/10/01

Shaun says himself that his portrayal online is different to that in real life. I was not accusing him of lying about anything Kay. It's a compliment in disguise. U know....... too good to be true.

Reply to Oi
Posted by: Kay | 2004/10/01

Oi,

Just becasue you havent got anyone like Shaun to compare him with doesnt mean he's not real. If your circle of friends is limited its not his fault. Open your mind sweetie - there are many diff people out there that youre blocking out, and that is a pity. Lifes too short.

Reply to Kay
Posted by: Q | 2004/10/01

Thanks and have a wonderful day!!

Reply to Q
Posted by: Oi | 2004/10/01

U look like me Shaun..... here's my pic c,")

Reply to Oi
Posted by: Oi | 2004/10/01

And obviously so do you Q. Nothing wrong with it I might add.
Ur my favourite Q!!! You keep up the good work also! You're more real to me.

Reply to Oi
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/01

Yes, it's true. I'm quiet, reserved, & generally keep to myself. It's easier to express my feelings here coz then you can't see the expressions on my face that accompany my words here. You know, body language!? It tells a lot about a person.
But I will assure you, I'm Shaun, haven't been anyone else except SAD & ICV, only once. & I'm sure you guys will know if anybody else takes it upon themselves to use or misuse my name.

It's good that you are skeptical. Trust is earned, not given.

Here's a pic of me... c,")

Enjoy,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Q | 2004/10/01

I know romatic couch and shawn is not even close and RC frequit the sexoligist site as do lady nina!!!! So yes shawn keep going man your advise is always good and objective!!! well done mate!

Reply to Q
Posted by: Oi | 2004/10/01

And i'm still sceptical. The way Shaun portrays himself online....... those people don't exist.

Reply to Oi
Posted by: A | 2004/10/01

A is the first letter of my name and thats the way its going to stay...unfortunately for all concerned.

Reply to A
Posted by: Mona | 2004/10/01

And i'm the president, or maybe Arnold Schwarsenegger (oh my word, how do you spell that??

Reply to Mona