Question
Posted by: Jane | 2005/07/28

To NT - thanks

Just wanted to say thank you for your posting in particular. And just like you, its feels good to know that I am not the only one going through this - fact is, we are never alone in anything, are we?
Just also wish I could chat to you to share our morbid thoughts re these totally hurtful individuals in our lifes and also draw strength from one another to do what we KNOW in our hearts we should have done a long long time ago.
I wish you strength, courage and self-love. We both should remember this: To thy own self, be true.
I guess the moment we leave these destructive relationships, these two people will just fall apart, because they are like parasites and we are their hosts. They WILL suck us dry, they will leave us bitter and they would cling onto us as long as we allow them to.
Please keep me in the loop as to how you are getting on.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: NT | 2005/07/29

Dear Jane

You are most welcome! I hope things will change for the best! I've figured that leaving someone you truly loved and would do anything for is painful. But I guess leaving him in the long run is beneficial to you and your emotional health. I know it will take some time and a lot of pain to get over the relationship and but its better than staying in a relationship where you have to endure false accusations, name calling and being a victim of someone who is not happy in their own skin. My mom said to me the other day that, I cannot live my life trying to prove a false accusation and justifying what I am. I can only be what I am and those who want to love me and accept me for me, will do so.

I realised last nite that I was actually getting myself miserable because of a person who is miserable. I used to pray that God finds a way of changing him and making him realising what he is doing to me and the baby, but I now pray that God gives me the strength and the courage to leave him for good. I dont even care if he supports or still sees the baby.

So girlfriend, it will be ok oneday!!! Cheers.

Reply to NT