Question
Posted by: ciska | 2004/02/12

TO NORMA

Thanks for your advice. YOu know, I'm kind of confused. They told me to start taking the pill when I start menstruating. But now, if I start on a Thursday and that's my last red pill, then how does that work? I'm want a full normal menstruation this month and then want to go back. Is it possable? I'm just scared that my menstruation is gonna stop too soon when I start in the Thursday area, which is the 2nd last one.

Any advice will be very much appreciated.

Thanks for everything else!!!! :-)

If you are starting Triphasil, you should take the red tablet for the day your period starts. If it starts on Thursday, take the red tablet for Thursday. You may find that your next period starts a bit later, but there isn't really any way around this. It will not interefere with the length of your current period.

1
Posted by: Norma | 2004/02/12

Sorry can't help you on this one..... maybe phone the clinic or doc......

Sorry,

Reply to Norma