Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2005/07/28

To Nina: Please reply to post 19181

I'd like to know your thoughts.

Thanks!

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2005/07/29

Hi Nina

Thank you for being so objective and frank about what you thought. Alot of what you said it true. I'm glad to be able to tell you that my husband and I have spoken things through numerous times and have reconciled - he understands why I did it and is happy to have such a beautiful son. We have always had a strong relationship in the sense that we are always able to sort out our differences when they arise and in the end it will make us stronger. Me admitting it has made us discuss everything that bothers us and we plan on fixing everything. Naturally it will take time until our marriage is completely healed, but this is definitly a turning point for us and possibly a new beginning. I am now glad that I risked everything and told him the truth and he has once again proven to me that he will always stand by me no matter what happens.

Posted by: lady nina | 2005/07/29

hi girl

i've replied to you post - let me know how you feel about it

take care

nina

Reply to lady nina