Question
Posted by: ASP | 2005/11/22

to NautyG

Have read your replies to Frosty and was wondering for how long this man was gone ??

Yes, it's Frusty the Snowman

7
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/22

Right back at you NG! Times two!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: NautyG | 2005/11/22

Well obviously not! Unless we dated in reverse. I was married for a year, to the father, abusive and alchol problem, divorce, met ex, and ja, Tristan (my son) grew attached. But we'll be just fine! Thanks all! TO FS *WINK*!

Reply to NautyG
Posted by: ASP | 2005/11/22

So, if you were/are together for 3 years, and the boy is 4, who's kid is it, he's ?

Reply to ASP
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/22

No problems whatsoever. Just don't want to be male, is all, 'cos I think the person who uses the nic Frosty is male. I am most certainly not!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: NautyG | 2005/11/22

2 WEEKS! Were together for almost three years - why?

Reply to NautyG
Posted by: ASP | 2005/11/22

Oops, sorry!

Reply to ASP
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/22

It isn't Frosty, it's Frusty!

Reply to Frusty