Question
Posted by: Mandi | 2008/01/16

To Natasha

Hi Natasha!

How are the kittens? Huh? Huh? How are they? Are they cute? What did the vet say? What do they look like?
I'm so excited on your behalf!

Are they all drinking well?

4
Posted by: Carol | 2008/01/16

Natasha you can get both from clicks ..... but dont use it unless you have too ....

Reply to Carol
Posted by: Kate | 2008/01/16

Hey Natasha,
How are the darlings?(and by that I mean the sausages)
Cute 2 new kittens.
I would love to have kittens but my neighbours dogs are a problem so I do not dare, maybe one day I get another adult cat but at this point in time 6 cats is enough.
Basher and Georgie are enough of a handful and despite all my effort and hardwork are turning into real Jack Russells that chase anything that moves. Having said that I think one of my cats is also turing into a Jack Russell LOL!!!!!!

I guess you will have to get another one of those ginormous cat gyms to accomodate the new arrivals.

Keep well and keep us updated.

Kate and Co

Reply to Kate
Posted by: S | 2008/01/16

Hi Natasha,

I am so happy to know that there are still people like you and your husband.
I also saved my little kitten (Nikita) from someone who was trying to drown her in a swimmingpool. Luckily, my husband was there to take the kitten away. I also have two adult cats. The male one was also sulking and didn't even want to eat inside the house, until me and my husband decided to put them in the bathroom together for 15 min. We were peeking through the window and saw that the only smelled at each other. After that, me and my husband got in with them and sat for a while, while giving both of them the same amount of attention. Now, everything is fine. They even play together in the garden. My male cat is still a bit careful for the little one, and Nikita is a bit scared of my male cat, but they are even sleeping in the same room!!! My female cat (Mia) doenst care about Nikita, she just goes her own way.
And now my puppy has a little furry friend.
Don't worry okay! Your cats will get over it. Just keep giving them attention!

Reply to S
Posted by: Natasha | 2008/01/16

Hello all.
The kittens are too cute !! They are white with black dots. They kinda look like the kitten version of Dalmations :-) They are so tiny I can hold both of them in one hand at the same time.
My vet said they are 3.5 to 4 weeks old. They are not lapping yet so I am having to feed them with a bottle for a few days until they start lapping. They were covered in fleas. The fleas on them were bigger than any flea I have ever seen.....almost the size of those red ticks !!.
They had a quick bath as soon as we got back from the vet, and then after feeding them I spent 4 hours combing them with a tiny flea comb to get rid of some of the fleas.
I have bought them to work with me as I have to feed them every 3 to 4 hours. At the moment they are cuddled together in my picnic basket with a fleecy blanket and my favourite fluffy toy (a life size curled up cat) I think they must think it is their mommy, as they cuddle up to it, and climb all over it.

Thanks for the tip about the Moducare and Echina Force drops. I am trying to find some........which is proving quite a challenge in the busy city of Pietermaritzburg !!!! :-)

My other 3 cats are sulking with me at the moment though. Hopefully time will heal all wounds :-)

Reply to Natasha