Question
Posted by: Dolly | 2007/06/07

to much love

what do you do if you love your husband to much? And you know he can be leaving you anytime.

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Lee | 2007/06/07

Been there done that, got the T-shirt. I used to love my husband to bits, i would do anything for him, just to show him how much i love him. Nine years of my marriage he has never done anything good to me,
If someone does not love you chances that he will change and love you are very slim, i am glad that i am out of the relationship, i am alone and need a break from men.

I am sure that one day i will meet someone who will love me.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Ness | 2007/06/07

Look up Unrequited love on the internet. You guys are not alone. I have also been there so I understand. Its so hard and I can't tell you that it gets easier. I still have a place in my heart for my one.

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Paul | 2007/06/07

Ouch.

I would love to say find someone who loves you the same, but im in a similar situation than you, just reversed and cannot follow my own advise.

Reply to Paul