Question
Posted by: THULLY | 2007/06/20

TO MUCH EAT

AM GETTING WORRIED NOW THEY WAY I EAT, I FEEL LIKE WHEN AM HAVING A BABY, MY BABY WOULD BE BIG EACH AN EVERY 2 HOURS I EAT. IS IT NORMAL OR WHAT

Dear Thully
Are you pregnant or do you just get the urge to overeat all the time? If you are overeating all the time then this could be due to an underlying physical problem and it may be a good idea to have a medical checkup, just to be sure. If this is a learned habit then you will have to slowly school yourself to eat about 6 small meals a day consisting of healthy, low-fat foods (to prevent weight gain).