Question
Posted by: sporty | 2006/07/21

to Morny

Hi Morny,tell are working at planet fitness.Are Body for Life book ok,i only have one book,but dont have the journal.

Hi Sporty (and Morny)

Good luck with the programme, let me know if there are any questions. I have nothing against the programme personally, though I would caution against the hype that surrounds the programme as a result of how it has been marketed. At the end of the day, exercise is exercise and this programme, like any other, requires discipline and a lot of work, but if you put that in, you will get results.

1
Posted by: Morne | 2006/07/21

Howzit Sporty

The book is enough to get you started. There are some great recipies on the bodyforlife website that you can use. They are real easy to prepare. Otherwise the food can become dull and uninteresting. You must keep me posted and i will let you know whats happening this side.

PS i really believe in the program, but there are a few people who will disagree. So its what you make of it:-)

Reply to Morne