Question
Posted by: worried | 2004/12/07

To Mmm > your reply on > Gay relationship problems

Mmm what difference does it make to you? I'm not involved with you or one of your family members, .I'm not judging you and telling you that it is wrong to be straight. people living in glass houses should not through stones........

And in grass houses, ought not to stow thrones. You're right, worried, Judgemental responses are not welcome.

6
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/07

Mmmmm get with the time. There's nothing wrong with a gay relationship. What would you do if your son or daughter had to come to you with the same problem? would you disown them.

If you dont like what you see on the forum or you dont agree with a persons life style or choice then rather keep your comments to yourself. We dont have time for closed minded peoplw such as yourself.

PARIS
NOT ANTI GAY!

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: mmm | 2004/12/07

Shameful absolutley shameful...youknow its worng thats why its getting to you so much...

Reply to mmm
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/07

Worried,

People of afraid of the unknown. Dont let people like this upset you, they are really just a waste of air.

PARIS
XXX

P.S GO LESBIANS GO!!!

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: worried | 2004/12/07

Thanks to all of you with your positive advice and support. Have a good evening.

Reply to worried
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/07

dear Worried - I cant recall many of ur postings on this site, so u must be fairly new ? People like Mmmm must be ignored - they are not worthy of a posting or a reply. I've learnt the hard way that they go away if you ignore them.

Have a good evening, dear!

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/12/07

Hey CS, er ..well mm ..what meds you taking, sounds good to me ...those words are not quite correct ...

Reply to blackbird