Question
Posted by: maya | 2006/04/03

TO MM

Hi MM

I saw that you went to Dr Jadin on Saturday, good for you! i wish you all the best and hope that your visit there will mean the end of your illness. One needs to react fast to things like this because as Dr C Jadin said to me: she find a lot of her patients developed other illnesses over the years and the first one just being simple neurological ailments and then going on to have heart problems by the time they come and see her. It made me realise we should not leave or wish away what is not normal, being sick is not normal, we should be able to at least find a cause for it, treat it and then have no future problems.

Pls do let me know what they find out and what happens. If they find something its actually good news because then it can be treated.

Good luck i am happy if i can help at least one person out there by referring them.