Question
Posted by: Me | 2007/05/04

to: Melo

I am glad that I brought some sort of consolation to you, and you must know that I feel your pain, but ja, just take heart and wait upon the Lord.

God bless you
Me

I hope it all works out for you, maybe in ways we don't really understand

6
Posted by: kelly | 2007/05/04

you carnt call people nut cases there not they maby are just ill depression,bipolar, ect that doesnt make them wackos!!

Reply to kelly
Posted by: confused | 2007/05/04

even more distirbing then to know you're a social worker throwing names like 'psycho's' and 'nut cases'.....

im also very compassionate, felt for Melo and that's why i wont go around calling other people nut cases.

i understand that you might have thought CS couldve given a response, but no use going on the way you did afterwards. he obviously, honestly thought someone could give better advise, as he ofen does. someone like you then. i respect you, but you have to be consistent.

Reply to confused
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/04

Aren't you the one with the split personality that confessed the other day?

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Me | 2007/05/04

i hate insensitive people!!! I am a very compassionate person especially that I am a Social Worker, I know what people go through and when they are ignored or made to feel bad, I just loose it.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/04

Me - you say that this site is only for psycho's, but yet you are always here... funny, but that makes me think that you are psycho too?

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: confused | 2007/05/04

how you could be so sincere here but so nasty and disrespectful to 'morons' and 'psycho's' and 'nut cases'

Reply to confused