Question
Posted by: Not my Usual Nic | 2006/07/18

TO MEGHAN

Meghan I hope you are being truthful and honest here and not just stringing us along and posting these posts for attention. Meghan I hope you are who you say you are and not in fact Alana. Your story sounds pitiful but for someone who is so worried and continuously post here and not prepared to call Lifeline who CAN help you, something just makes me very skeptical. Hope my intuition is wrong.!

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Eyes | 2006/07/19

Not to ruin anyone's fun but I think this skepticism has to end. Let's try to help the people on this forum although I think CS has it waxed - he is the professional here.

Maybe we should all see beyond the situation and realise that there is someone that is suffering and needs help. Who are we to judge which problems are worth our time? If you are worried about someone's identity or you think they're a "fake" rather let them be and don't respond. Afterall, you are probably escalating the problem by attacking these people and by responding to them.

Reply to Eyes
Posted by: Mmmm | 2006/07/18

Yep, if your sister's name is Melanie, you'd know how to spell it correctly. Never seen Meliny before unless your folks came up with that spelling, I apologise.

Reply to Mmmm