Question
Posted by: Liza | 2005/01/07

To Me, ME & mE

Stirring? I think not. I just thought that another topic would get everyone's minds off more unpleasant things.

Another thing - I don't 'move from forum to forum'. I'm at home right here at Cybershrink. I might have a look at some of the others (especially if a regular here has made a posting somewhere else and it is mentioned here). Then I might just give some advice. And yes - was flamed for it yesterday. I try to give impartial advice - sometimes somewhat biased - but then again everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Hope you have a great new year.

Liza

Relax, Liza, you're at home here. let the flame burns heal rapidly, and keep it up !

1
Posted by: Me, ME & mE | 2005/01/10

WHATEVER !

Reply to Me, ME & mE