Question
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/01

TO ME

You're right, i have no right to comment on depression. I know nothing of the subject. I've thought i've been depressed before but it's never the real thing (some thing i would need to be on medication for) You and every one else has every right to tell me i know nothing about it.

But the one thing i do have Me is compassion, empathy and understanding. Some times i seriously wonder why i come to this site. My life is great. Its more than great. Its some what perfect. But i come here because i realize that some people need help. Some times i go home sad reading about every thing i see here. CP Mom is such a fighter, when you have that sort of stress Me then we'll talk.

You dont have to like my advice and you can gun me down as much as you want. But i wont stop giving my perspective on things. I want to share my positivity to every one here because some times people just need to hear it.

So Me, i dont want to start a war here.

PARIS
XXX

......

7
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/02

Paris XXX

Fanks for da kind words......

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/02

You better not stop sharing your thoughts with us!!! I for one truly enjoy reading them, & I always like opposing viewpoints. It helps us see things in different perspectives.
Oh, & depression is depression, often we don't even realise we have it. It affects us all in very different ways... Positivity is always needed, be it here & in life in general.

Take care Paris,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: KGs | 2004/12/01

U really sound like a very decent lady. Thanks to the parents who raised you.

Reply to KGs
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/01

Have a great night to you and every one else.

Keep Cookin'

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: me | 2004/12/01

Friends! Thanks.

Reply to me
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/01

Total sense. Friends then.

Glad we could talk about this like grown ups. Now where's my make up kiss ;-) ha ha.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: me | 2004/12/01

okay, a truce. Your advice on this forum is usually excellent, it really is. I am also compassionate and understanding too. I just recognised myself in dd's posting and could feel what she is going through, if that makes sense.

Reply to me