Question
Posted by: D | 2007/06/22

To Maria,Anon1,Chelle,Spark,O please

Hi ladies (and I am being presumptious that you are all ladies!)
Thank you so much for your support yesterday. I was rock bottom and your comments and support really made a huge difference. After I finished working, I went for a nap and then went for a 3 km walk along the beach. I feel in a much better place today and that's saying something. I hope I can be or have been such a help to others in my position.
To Anon, thank you for your scathing comments, it made me realise that even though I am depressed, I am still better off than a lot of people..I hope your husband stops beating you or else that you have the strength to let him go. Also, that you find a healthy outlet for your bitterness. Perhaps you should try walking along the beach!!!
To Maria, if you don't want to answer this that's okay but are your a lifeline counsellor?
Hope you all have a great day.
D

Thanks for the feedback, D --- and I'm really pleased to hear both that you're feeling a bit better today, and that people here were able to help you.
ANd O Please, now you're an honorary Sista !

4
Posted by: D | 2007/06/22

Hi O please... I am SORRY that I assumed you were a woman!! That will teach me. Fantastic that you have such an insight an thanks again for your support.
D

Reply to D
Posted by: O please | 2007/06/22

Sister are doing it all themselves....

Iam a guy thou

But happy to hear you doing well.

Reply to O please
Posted by: Maria | 2007/06/22

Hi D
I'm very pleased to hear that you are feeling better and that we helped you here yesterday. Not a counsellor, actually a computer programmer! But I'm studying psychology through UNISA, having found (after my own battle with depression) that people are much more interesting than machines.

I hope you have an excellent day.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Anon1 | 2007/06/22

D, I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better today and that you didn't let Anon's nasty comments get to you. You go girl!!!!!

We are all here to help and support each other in every way we can, please remember that!

Reply to Anon1