Question
Posted by: CH | 2004/10/31

To many body acid

I have to many body acid that is caused by sugar and bread. Some times it is not possible to avoid this products. The acid causes a lot of muscle and back pain. Is there anything I can use to help?

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi CH

Dr Auers Base Powder used with Bio-Strath, Urticalcin and Nephrosolid will help you eliminate the acidity. Drink lots of water and please try and avoid those foods. A good detox every six months is advisable and Heel have a Detox Kit which is excellent.

These products are available through leading pharmacies and health stores.

Kind regards.

Estie

1
Posted by: Acid | 2004/11/09

I would like to know what symptoms you have as I have had problems which doctors say it's acid. I blurp all the time - this happens say for 2 weeks and it will disappear for a week and comes back again. I have had an oesophagal scope done which was clear. My physician gave me some Lanzor 3
0mg to take once a day. I cannot say that they are working.

Symptoms - I get pains all over my body mainly at different parts on my back muscles but it goes away again and then this blurping right through the day which I find embarrassing.

Reply to Acid