Question
Posted by: Elsie | 2005/07/18

To Male23

I think your answers are very mature and maybe you should consider taking over CS's job. You are realistic when replying. Thank you for helping others.

Only 10 years, Male23 ? That wouldn't even cover the training phase ! Recognize a flatterer, and don't rise to it

4
Posted by: Deubel | 2005/07/18

Sometimes people think it is good advice when they get the type of advice that they actually want to hear.

Reply to Deubel
Posted by: chelle | 2005/07/18

Eish - nothing against Male23, but I doubt he can fill CS's shoes.

Reply to chelle
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/07/18

WHAT? Is CS leaving, lol?

Reply to Joanne E
Posted by: Male23 | 2005/07/18

Thank you Elsie, thats really sweet of you, but i think i'll have to practice another 10years before i'll get close to CS..
You have a great day !

Reply to Male23